It's Brittany Bitch!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Give Me SuperBowl!

All this talk of the Superbowl is anathema to me. I have no conception of what football is to people. Well... there is the gorgeous Reggie Bush but beyond that? Gibberish. Best part has always been the performances to me. Can't wait to see Jennifer Hudson make her return and sing that anthem like no one has since when Whitney was in her prime. But Bruce Springsteen? Hmmm... he's ok, but I prefer the 80's Springsteen. Give me 'Dancing In The Dark' & 'Glory Days', So Sunday I will be probably recovering from what ever mayhem I participated in Saturday night and once again wondering what the hell all this football is about.
Diana Ross' 1996 Superbowl performance for all it wasn't I discovered is better at a second glance. I didn't remember liking her changes as much... she looked good! They shoved too many songs in that medley, but it was good to see my girl strut her stuff and feel something so completely. The purple catsuit is fabulous! Take a trip back to 1996......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get past the voice and the make-up. But the exit... GEORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shes in her 60's now , so she was in her 50's then! This bitch looks fab This is how the girls are supposed to bring it. full on glamour