It's Brittany Bitch!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy Racism In West Village

Perhaps a lot of people read about the 'racist bakery' in the West Village of New York City in the news papers. But actually seeing the footage from Fox News takes this unbelievable story to another level. After watching the creator of the cookie called 'Drunken Negro Face' try to explain why he named it this & how he doesn't think it's racist I am left with only one feeling.... disgust. As you will see in the video he says it's a tribute to our new President. Now, I am not one of those people afraid of racial humor, but let it be funny. I should add... it seems clear the intention here wasn't humor. But what is perplexing is that this asshole actually thought that it was ok to do this. Whats even more difficult to fathom is him getting on national TV trying to explain this lunacy and saying some of his black customers liked it. Where are these customers? Are they named Uncle Tom? As I said earlier... disgusting. The incredulity of it all can not be ignored. Take a look....

click the link:
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/090122_Racist_Cookies_in_Honor_of_Barack_Obama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to walk into that bakery and give this tool a piece of my mind. I just might do it