It's Brittany Bitch!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

R Kelly Opens Up His Disgusting Mouth

Photobucket
I just watched R. Kelly give his first interview since being found innocent in his notorious sex-tape trail. BET (Black Entertainment Tom-foolery) is where this mockery of journalism took place. He was interviewed by BET staple Torre whom I love, that being the only thing tolerable about the entire interview. Kelly sat there if not dodging his questions, either out right lying ,making stupid lame excuses or just coming across as a complete illiterate asshole. It astounds me the poor command of the english language so many people have. And... he's a song writer? And that long in the tooth? Who helps writing these songs? Anyway.... Torre asked him out right if he liked young girls and he danced around that like Michael Jackson doing Billy Jean. Finally saying some bullshit like " how young? 19?"
He sat there with his overly jet black dyed hair, his face beat more than Joan Collins and talking more than shit than Bill O'Reilly. I don't know who he thought that was supposed to fool. The look in Torre's eyes while talking to him was one of annoyance & disgust. I myself found it assuming in a pathetic kind of way. I guess you can get away with anything if you have enough money. Talk about a pattern. We know about Aaliyah. We seen the tape. No one is THAT stupid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISSED IT BRITT,BUT I CANT WAIT TO CATCH IT.FROM WHAT YOU SAY I REALLY CANT WAIT...WE ALL KNOW WHATS UP WITH HIM

Anonymous said...

That interview was bananas. I could never look at him the same. Its just mad obvious he is guilty. Your right money buys freedom.
Shell xo

Anonymous said...

I peeped this too Britt, he is off the hook. Dude is a straight up perv