It's Brittany Bitch!

Monday, July 7, 2008

This made me GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has apparently gotten too easy to get a record deal. The man on the corner with a cup & a broken smile might as well write down his inner ramblings while gesturing to you as you go on your merry way. Perhaps people will find him entertaining. And, here I thought having to listen to endless drivel from the likes of Gwen Stefani or Madonna or some other gross manifestation of today's culture was bad enough... here comes this! I get a lot of things sent to me, but this one stopped me in my tracks. To call this ghetto would be a compliment.

Now the official video in all it's lovely unfortunate stereotypical glory wasn't embedded so I couldn't post it. But I had to let you hear it. Here it's coupled with footage from "The Lion King" , which is kind of funny. But brace yourself.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL tooo funny! Where do these people come from

Anonymous said...

LOL WORRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part of the song is regarding "some stripper ho named Diamond", who in the real video is the spitting image of Coco Tee!

xxCN