It's Brittany Bitch!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Feeling Cun Feeling T... Bringing it Cunty!

P. Shitty oops I mean Diddy (wink) has a new reality show. I guess he needed a break from the young boys who's lives he enriched with tales of stardom, promise of wealth & the reality of all kinds of fellatio and what not. So many teens so little time... I digress....
He decided he wants an assistant or what ever he dare calls it. And he needs a reality show to help him on this latest quest of self indulgence & mass lunacy. Should make for excellent TV. Speaking of TV..... he has decided to go a step up and bring to the masses the first TS on network television. A black one no less! Shiver me timbers! And what's even better it's a girl I know, Ms Laverne Cox. Well this I gotta see. I'm so sick of the disgusting Flava Flav & the wanna-b-tranny-mess that is New York I'm eager to see this Vh1 reality show. Who'd have thunk! And Ms Cox should make this latest foray of transgendered life in the mainstream both entertaining & thought provoking. She has enough intelligence to make the average closed minded couch potato sit up & take notice and enough shows to make even the most seasoned city folk scream "ooo no she didn't!" Girlfriend is serious about her shit and I for one would live to see her turn it. So Laverne.. werk the Diddiness into a frenzy girl! Let her have it! Ooops I mean him :-)

get into the promo....




Photobucket
The diva herself Ms Laverne Cox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see you love diddy dont you girl lol! and who is that queen?!

Anonymous said...

IVE SEEN HER IN THE CLUBS, THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING