It's Brittany Bitch!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Miss Amy

Photobucket

I know everyone loves to let Miss Winehouse have it. I know the bitch has got issues but I love her with an endless love. Girlfriend can chirp like nobody's business. The music industry likes to have a favorite to pick on. Amy's the toast of the season. Well, more than just this season it seems. The Spears made a few appearances on an insipid comedy and got daddy to watch over her so the wolves are backing off of her... somewhat. Poor Amy can't get a break. I know the girl is a mess. Most all these damn singers are a mess...who are they fooling? Not me!
AM is just a big o shameless mess. Natalie Cole passing judgement saying she didn't deserve to be awarded for drug use. That bitch got nerve, big o drug addict that she is...and yes she still is one! Amy wasn't awarded for drug use. She won because she is madly talented and she wrote and had a hand in most all of her material. She didn't sing her dead father's old songs! Keep your head up Amy I love you girl.
And yes I posted a pic of her looking cute... even I balk at those fierce pics they keep throwing around of her. FYI: anyone can take a bad pic, they catch her at her worse.
Have you seen the untouched pictures of Madonna.... 1 word ...haggard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVVEEEEEE to hear more about Miss Natalie Cole's CURRENT drug use, as you know the t on all the shows going on in the music bus and all the lesbian romps and drug rumours!!