It's Brittany Bitch!

Friday, June 20, 2008

I Just Luv Me Some Whoopi

Whoopi

Whoopi Goldberg hosted The Tony's this past weekend in NYC. She was in rare form. She was the Whoopi I always loved, the Whoopi that in my opinion doesn't get the chance to really shine on The View. The Whoopster is the only reason watching The View has become must-see tv for me these days. I must admit she does quite a good job on there dealing with the madness that is Elizabeth Hasselbeck. And although I really like her the oddness that is Sherry Shepherd . And, not only was Whoopi funny & whimsical & the wonderful Whoopi we all fell in love with, she looked FABULOUS! That fierce kid from Project Runway Christian Siriano whipped her in to fashionable shape and had her looking the most stylish she ever has! She even had on gorgeous shoes! You go Whoopi... I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed this,used to love Whoopi back in the day,wonder if I can see this on youtube? Avery