It's Brittany Bitch!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chris Brown: fake tears?

There is a witness who claims Chris Brown's tearful near breakdown during the Michael Jackson tribute he did on the BET Awards was only a bid for sympathy and fake. Further claiming one of his 'people' gave him eye drops to bring on the tears! This guys career is in ruins but I really hope he didn't do this. I saw the performance & admittedly I thought it was a bit much. But I thought it was 'possibly' real. I think what he was crying about was his life.... even dressed like Michael I think Mike was the furthest thing from his mind. He majorly fucked up and ruined and young and very promising career. I hope this isn't true... but nothing surprises me anymore.



News - Witness: Chris Brown Used Eye Drops to Fake Cry at BET Awards - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

No comments: