It's Brittany Bitch!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diana & Babs... could it be true?

To say I am shocked would be drastically understating it. But.... rumor has it (according to Michael Musto) that Diana Ross & Barbra Streisand will be making a duet! I knew Miss Ross was working on her next album, but I didn't know this. Thankfully for those who love her Ross' next cd will not be another drawn out walk down memory lane. Shockingly enough 'I Love You' was certified gold. But enough is enough (wink)
This duet business is a bit incredible to me. I would love it if it were true. Even if it is though... Diana Krall is rumored to be producing the duet. Hmmmmmm? I know she just took home top Grammy's for her recent work with another legend... but Diana & Barbra? WTF. There is possibly some truth to this all, she is producing for Barbra at the moment. So let's wait and see. Now I'm not one those who think these two Divas are going to have personality clashes... at this point in their lives/careers I think they would be respective of each other. Even if not of others. But, this is too good to be true.

No comments: