It's Brittany Bitch!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

'Dancing' with Gilles

I haven't blogged in a while. Quite a while. Even opinionated bitches like me have a moment of silence. But my fixation of the moment has propelled me to get my fingers a typin'. His name... Gilles Marini. The Gorgeous Man that took showers ever so seductively in 'Sex & The City:The Movie' ...
Photobucket
The Super Sexy Frenchman has solidified his popularity in The States on the ABC hit 'Dancing with The Stars' . If you didn't know who he was before (WTF!) now you do! He moves around that amazing body with so much sensuality it rivals those scenes in 'Sex & The City'. He has made one of the few reality shows I can stomach even more enjoyable... absolute appointment television. If he doesn't win... I don't think I'll ever watch again! LOL
One more photo, just because....
Photobucket

No comments: