It's Brittany Bitch!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christina Aguilera's New Video...hmmmm?

I love Christina, I really do. She is so talented and I believe her best work is yet to come. I like the new song, it's cute... and NO I don't think it sounds so much like Lady GaGa as people are saying. If anything it is echoing Goldfrapp quite honestly. But, not in a mimicking way...it's still Xtina, just with that feel. But this new video..
A friend of mine is always saying people got shafted by someone when something comes out so awful. I usually don't agree with her, but this video is some obvious calculated shade thrown at my girl. It is way beneath her. I am such a fan... but watching this is painful. I don't think I can ever look again without my drink of the moment (an Orgasm)
Take a look, you guys judge...is it just me?

No comments: